Ever fancied running a full, half, relay or 10km route whilst taking in some iconic landmarks?
Offering picturesque views along the East Lothian coastline the Edinburgh Marathon Festival offers a great course which was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runner’s World in 2008.
To run for The Soldiers Charity we ask for a small up front fee which goes some way towards covering your entry costs and also includes a fundraising pack (vest, water bottle etc.) and ‘Pasta Party’ which is held in Edinburgh Castle the night before.
Join our team today and receive the following benefits:
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- ABF The Soldiers’ Charity running vest and water bottle
- The chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
- Pasta Party at Edinburgh Castle the night before to fill up on those carbs and meet fellow runners
- We’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
Registration & sponsorship
Registration fee: £10 – £40 dependant on route
Minimum sponsorship: £200 – £350 dependant on route
To secure your charity assured place please visit: https://www.edinburghmarathon.com/charity/affiliates/?charities_id=771