Hereford Racecourse is set to host an extra special racing event dedicated to our Charity.
Tables are available in the popular Rusty Bridge Restaurant with its spectacular panoramic views of the course.
Gates open at 10:30am and the first race will take place at 12:35pm.
Standard race-day tickets
Standard race-day tickets are also available. Use the voucher codes below for a special Soldiers’ Charity discount (prices shown below). For each ticket sold using either of our codes the Charity receives £1:
- Race-day ticket £11 (usually £18). Use voucher code ABF17
- Race-day ticket, race card and Pie and Pint meal £20.50 (usually £22.00). Use voucher code ABFPP17
Hospitality packages include:
- A full three-course lunch, including wine, beer, cider, and soft drinks.
- Richard Johnson, Hereford’s Champion Jockey, will run through the Race Card.
- Lions, England and Gloucester rugby player Mike Teague will be there to welcome, entertain and engage with guests.
- Bets taken at table.
- Tote desk in the foyer.
- Free parking.
- TV Screens in the restaurant and hospitality areas.
- Tables available for 2-10 people.
- Grand Raffle.
- Soldiers’ Charity Merchandise Table.
This package is available at just £120 per person!
Attractive low cost sponsorship packages combining a race and table are also available. Contact Mike Rowlatt at email@example.com for further details.
For race sponsorship, table packages and other information please contact Mike Rowlatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.