Cycle for The Soldiers’ Charity in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100
Why take part?
It is a world-class festival of cycling developed by the Mayor of London and his agencies. You will be raising money to help us support soldiers and their families. It is a lifetime experience to remember. Inspired by London’s 2012 Olympic road race, the 100 mile Prudential RideLondon – Surrey route takes you past iconic landmarks, up renowned climbs and through closed roads.
“I loved Prudential RideLondon and I did it faster than I was expecting! Thanks for the amazing support – it was great being cheered on!”
Richard Beer / Ride London 2014 participant
Sunday 29th July 2018
London – Surrey | Event starts at Queen Elizabeth Park, London
Join our #FundraisingArmy and receive:
- Join the ranks of The Soldiers’ Charity Fundraising Army
- Guaranteed Place
- Support from our dedicated team up until and including the event day
- The Soldiers’ Charity training T-shirts
- Fundraising pack and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- Dedicated cheering points