The London Marathon
Take on the greatest road race in the world in the 2018 London Marathon. Join our Fundraising Army and experience unrivalled support and training, and become part of our incredible community of runners as you take on the most famous marathon in the world.
Please note Charity Place entries for the 2018 London Marathon have now closed.
Applications to join the Fundraising Army Team in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon will open on Monday 23rd April 2018.
“Thank you so much for all the support The Soldiers’ Charity has giving me on my first ever marathon. The training day in London and the continuous emails I have received from yourself. It has really helped considering how daunting the whole thing was but I did it!”
– Abbey Smith, London Marathon runner 2017
22nd April 2018
Minimum sponsorship: £1800 (£500 of which we encourage you to raise before Christmas 2017) | Own place runner: As much as you can!
Want a place?
Want a place? To join our Fundraising Army Team in this year’s London Marathon, please complete the below Golden Bond application.
Application for Gold Bond places
If you are an own place runner, we would love you to be a part of our team at the London Marathon. Fill in the form below if you’ve already secured a place for the event and would like to run for us.
Got a place?
If you’re lucky enough to have secured a place through the ballot, then why not join our Fundraising Army today? There’s no registration fee and no minimum sponsorship amount required, and we’ll be there to support your entire marathon journey.
By joining our Fundraising Army you’ll receive:
- Exclusive access to our dedicated Running Army Facebook page
- Invitation to our London Marathon training day with personal fitness trainer
- Post race reception with hot showers, drinks, food and well deserved massage
- Expert and exclusive 18 week training plan
- Exercise videos to help you improve your running techniques and core strength
- Dedicated cheering points
- Soldiers’ Charity training T-shirts and running vest
- Fundraising packs and advice