THE WALES NATIONAL – A EUROPEAN TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP COURSE Par 73 ¦ 7433 Yards
Golf As It Should Be.
The award-winning Wales National Golf Course mixes up mature woodland, fearsome bunkers, tricky water features and USGA standard greens to make for a challenging round of golf. It’s one of the UK and Europe’s newest championship golf courses, and at 7,433 yards from the championship tees – it’s one of the longest golf courses outside the USA.
The day is intended to be a great occasion for golfers and also to raise awareness and donations from the players for the charity.
The details for the day are outlined below:
Arrival at the clubhouse in good time for a shotgun start at 11:00 am.
There will also be individual prizes on the day for each of the categories below with The Vale livery prizes and also the sponsor for the prize will also be visible.
Longest drive x 1 (Sponsorship available)
Nearest the Pin x 2 (Sponsorship available)
Beat the Pro (Sponsorship available)
Winning single (Stableford points 28 max handicap)
Early Bird Ticket Christmas offer: £70 pp
Ticket price includes:
• Exclusive use of the course and clubhouse all day
• Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival
• Goodie bag on arrival
• Course photograph with all players included as a memento (sent to you electronically)
• 2 course evening meal in the Morgannwg Suite with guest speaker.
• Charity auction and raffle (Donations will also be gratefully received on the day)
• Discount code for Resort Accommodation.
Corporate Packages available:
£500 which includes a 4 ball and sponsor your hole.
£600 which includes a 4 ball and sponsor a signature hole.
Tickets available to purchase here.
Contact Catherine Hawtin on 029 2072 6132 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tickets and discuss your corporate options.